To help you get the best out of CSR Academy and to understand our responsibilities to you and your responsibilities to us, please read these terms and conditions. Please remember that if you sign up to any of our online facilities or groups, extra terms and conditions may apply. The language we use should make these terms and conditions as clear as possible. If you have any questions, a member of our team will be happy to help you.
To help make these terms and conditions easy to read, we have split them into two parts.
- Part A – terms and conditions of membership All members must keep to the same terms and conditions.
- Part B – rules and regulations. These terms and conditions apply to all our members, They are necessary to make sure we can offer an enjoyable and safe environment for you and your children. When starting your membership we will send you a welcome email about how to sign up and information we need from you to allow you to sign up. These terms and conditions apply at all times and take priority over anything a member of our team has told you.
PART A – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP Definitions that apply to part A You – the lead member Your entire membership – your membership We and us – CSR Academy Limited Your club – CSR Soccer School Responsibilities of lead members and linked members Every person who signs the membership application will be individually responsible under this agreement.
This means that:
- if we are told to do anything in relation to the membership (including ending it) we will take that as authority from you; • you will be responsible for paying all the appropriate membership fees for themselves.
- you will be responsible for paying any extra charges and fees which they, any other people who have signed the form, has to pay for using services not covered by the membership category. These rules also apply to anyone who makes an application online. All of these terms and conditions of membership apply to you unless we tell you otherwise.
You must keep to the rules and regulations for using facilities set out in Part B. Notice We calculate your membership in whole calendar months.
This means that the following applies.
• Anywhere in these terms and conditions where we ask you to give notice of one calendar month or more, if you give notice during a month, we will treat it as if we received it on the first day of the following month and the notice period will run from that day. For example, if you need to give us one month’s notice to end your membership and we receive your notice on 23 May, your notice will start from 23 May, it will run out on 30 June, your membership will end on 30 June and you will pay one more direct debit (on 1 June) after giving notice. The only exception to this is if you give us notice at the beginning of a month. This means that if we receive notice from you up to and including the fourth day of a month, we will treat it as if we received it on the first day of that month and the notice period will run from that day.
• Anywhere in these terms and conditions where you can give notice to end your membership from the end of the month, when you give notice we will end your membership at the end of the month during which we receive your notice as long as you have met all other requirements associated with it. For example, if we receive your notice on 23 May (with any supporting evidence we have asked for), your membership will end on 31 May and you will not have to pay any more direct debits after 31 May.
• There are no exceptions to this rule. For example, if you give us notice on 1 June, your membership will end on 30 June and you will not have to pay any more direct debits after 30 June. If you want to give notice, it must be in writing • Through email • We will confirm we have received your notice within 10 days of receiving it. If you do not receive this confirmation within 10 days, you must immediately let us know so we can check whether we have received it. Membership categories: You are entitled to use the facilities available under your category of membership. Your club will give you information about the range of facilities available to you and when you can use them. Each category of membership may have certain restrictions which only apply to that category of membership. -We will tell you about these restrictions when you join or when you change your category of membership, whichever applies. You can also get details from our app . Standard Monthly Membership: -Your membership will begin on the day when you make your membership application. -Your membership will run for 1 month and will continue then indefinitely until you give us at least 30 days notice in writing, unless: • you end your membership. or we cancel your membership. Starting your membership: -You will need to pay fee for the Players kits when you join. You can get details of these charges from the head of the venue. –
For Standard Monthly membership your membership fees are due on the day you started your membership each month and cover that month (for example, if you started your membership on the 12th February your next payment will be the 12th march). -You must pay for your membership by making monthly payments by direct debit, unless we agree otherwise. Changing your membership: At CSR Academy We realise that your needs can change over time, so you can apply to change your membership category by contacting us. Your membership may change when your child may be put into a different venue or session to support them (This will be discussed before any action takes place). When you change memberships, your membership fees will change to the current fees advertised for that membership. Ending your membership -You must continue to pay your membership fees until your membership ends. -Your membership will end at the end of your notice period. -You must not enter any session once your membership has ended. Cancelling your membership: -We will not tolerate our staff or other members being verbally abused or intimidated or being physically threatened. If we find this to be the case, we have the right to report you to the police, to ban you immediately and permanently and to cancel your entire membership. -If we cancel your membership for any of the reasons above we have the right to keep a proportion of the money you have paid under this agreement to cover any reasonable costs we have had to pay. We will also not accept any future applications you make for membership to any CSR Academy membership and you will not be allowed to enter any CSR Academy sessions or matches as a guest or for any other reason. If you do not pay your membership fee when it is due: – If you do not pay your membership fee when it is due, we will write to you to let you know. – If you do not pay for your membership your child wont be able to take part in the sessions. – Cancelling your direct debit does not mean you have given us notice to end your membership. You must give us written notice.
-We do not accept liability for damage or loss to your property or a guest’s property that may happen on the premises or within the grounds of your club or any other CSR Academy venues, other than the liability which arises from our negligence or our failure to take reasonable care.
-We do not accept liability for the injury or death of any member, child or guest that may happen on the premises or within the grounds of your club or any other CSR Academy venues, other than the liability which arises from our negligence or our failure to take reasonable care. Nothing in these terms and conditions is meant to limit any rights you might have as a consumer.
PART B – RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USING CLUBS, FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES Definitions that apply to part B You – any person using the club facilities under your membership Your entire membership – your membership We and us – CSR Academy Limited Your club – CSR Soccer school which you have applied to join or have been transferred to General health and safety. -As your safety is our main priority, we do not allow crockery or glasses outside the clubroom unless we have organised this. -We do not allow animals (except for assistance dogs) in the club. -To protect the safety of all members and guests, you must pay particular attention to all signs relating to health and safety in our clubs. If you do not understand a notice or sign please ask one of our team members at the venue. -Fire exits are clearly marked throughout the club. If there is a fire or if you hear the fire alarm, you should make your way out of the club through the nearest possible exit to the advertised assembly point in the car park. -For legal and health reasons, you must not smoke while using any of the club facilities. – While you are at the club, we expect you to behave appropriately, respectfully and politely, and dress appropriately at all times. -You should not use the club if you have an infectious illness or condition. -For your safety, when using the facilities, you must wear appropriate footwear for the playing surface. Your children’s health and safety: -your child must be registered with the person in charge of the activity, who must also have details of who will be collecting your child. We will not allow any other person to collect your child unless you have made a specific arrangement beforehand with the person you have left your child with. – All our employees who work with children are DBS-checked. -Parents or adult carers need to fill in registration forms for all children before using the childcare facilities or activities. -You must not bring your children into the club or childcare facilities if they have an infectious illness or condition. Car park: -You are only entitled to use the club car park while you are using the club facilities. -If you do not have a disabled badge you must not park in the spaces reserved for disabled badge holders. -We do not guarantee that car parking is available at any of our venues. -You park in the car park at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to your car, or personal belongings in it, while you are parked in our car park.